Wanna concentrate on work, study, or spend more time with family and friends? Oops, a notification comes, had better pick up the buzzing phone to check what it is. I bet many of us are in the same deep mess, decide to get something done but be lured by the appealing apps. Are there any methods to help us clear the distractions and be focused?
Forest: Stay Focused is a productivity application that can help minimize phone addiction and focus on what’s more important in your life.Interesting isn’t it ? Because that’s the problem with our smartphones we all had somewhere,specially during exams,with friends !The app uses a proven motivational method for improving focus and self-control.
It takes advantage of the fondness of humans for nurturing trees.By using trees as affirmation tools, the app triggers a positive emotional response from users.
• A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat phone addiction.
• Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively.
• Share your forest with friends.
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way.
• Customize your whitelist : Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
Continue reading Forest-Stay Focused